This year Curly Q. expressed interest in making her own resolutions. So at breakfast Friday I brought it up. I thought we could give each other suggestions as to what changes we could make for the new year. I was pleasantly surprised by how insightful they both were. We each ended up with 3 personal resolutions plus a few things we plan to work on as a family.
- Hold her pencil correctly
- Talk when she is upset instead of hiding and crying
- Clean up after herself
Curly Q.'s Resolutions:
- Listen to her belly when deciding what and ow much to eat
- Stay out of other people's business
- Be more optimistic
- Spend more time with kids doing fun stuff
- Talk to kids instead of just sending them to their rooms when they misbehave
- Do one cardio and one yoga workout each week
- Give our dog more attention
- Use less paper
- Do more to take care of the environment
So there you have it. I think these are great goals. Plus I think we can actually achieve all of these.
Post a Comment