Really, I should... I just am having trouble getting my mind focused. Maybe if I clean out my brain here, I will feel better...
1. Husband may or may not be getting a new job. It's really fine either way, but I hate waiting.
2. Another blog I read was talking about patience, and it really hit home.
3. I am considering adding my blog to the wiki for the evolved homeschooler but I am nervous for no good reason.
4. My Mom and I have been talking about consolidating households, and on paper it looks great. One of the major dilemmas is whether they should move here or we should move there. There are positives to both, but some of the negatives may be deal breakers in both cases.
5. Bear wants to go to preschool next year and I am not looking forward to dealing with the beauracracy again.
6. Curly Q. will be joining dance company next year, but I am worried about all the hidden costs for shoes, costumes, competition fees, etc.
7. I am considering offering mini-camps out of the house this summer, but my heart isn't really in it.
8. I need to get together resources for the homeschool earth day meeting next week.
9. There are more, but I am too distracted to continue this post...
Ok I will put some great music on the SONOS and get cleaning. My brain is usually as cluttered as my house, so wish me luck...