Sometimes my dreams although cryptic seem to have a small glimmer of truth to them. For example, while I was pregnant with Curly I kept having this dream that she was born the size of Thumbelina. She was perfect in every way, but she was tiny. As it turns out that wasn't all that far fetched. She was born very small, but perfect...
Since I became an adult I don't have nightmares very often. Even when I do they tend to be tragic more than terrifying. I have had a few scary dreams about the kids getting hurt or lost, but overall my bad dreams are just overwhelmingly sad.
Such was the case with this last one. I don't want to go into detail, but I was sobbing in the dream, and I woke up sobbing into my pillow. It was a terrible way to wake up. Sometimes after these dreams the "feeling" lasts all day. I don't want that and don't have time for that today. So how about a quick thankful list to put me in a better mood...
- I am thankful that Bear seems to be back on track with gymnastics. Last week seems liek a small hiccup now.
- I am thankful that Curly found her new dance team. I really think she will get what she has been searching for from this group.
- I am thankful for the 3 1/2 hours I get to myself while the girls are in camp today.
- I am thankful John gets his bonus and raise in less than a week.
- I am thankful for google calendar. Without it I would never get anyone where they needed to be.
- Speaking of that, I am thankful for my van. It is a nicer vehicle than I needed, but considering how much time I spend as a chauffeur it is really nice!!!
- I am thankful for the beautiful weather we have been having.
- I am thankful that my family is healthy.
- I am thankful for Bear's physical therapist who is teaching me all kinds of interesting things while she is helping Bear recover.
- Lastly, I am thankful that it was only a bad dream!!!