1. Nurture my family relationships
* More field trips
* Delegate more
* More one on one time with each of my family members
2. Nurture my soul
* Slow down
3.Nurture my relationship with the world
* Write more
* Volunteer regularly
* Reduce clutter
4. Nurture my body
* Serve at least one vegetarian meal per week
* Start a maintainable exercise program
* Spend at least 10 minutes outside each day
Now I need to narrow down the list. Since I just finished a goal that nurtures my own soul I think I should pick from another category. Also, February is going to be one of the busier months so anything that will require extra time is out. That leaves:
- Delegate More -- this sounds stressful, I better save it for after I learn to meditate
- Write More -- this one seems to be taking care of itself via this blog
- One Vegetarian Meal per week -- better when fresh veggies are easier to come by
- 10 Minutes Outside -- should start this one when going outside won't result in frostbite
- Start an Exercise Program -- I wan to figure out a reason that I can't do this now, but I can't
Wish me luck!!!
Good luck w/ the exercising! And I'm confident you won't need to call the paramedics, at all!
Lol I wouldn't be so sure :)
These sound like great goals to concentrate on for the year. I really like the four broader areas that you selected, and how you defined more sustainable goals under each of these categories. Good luck with all of them!
Thanks Chris! If nothing else I am very good at organizing things :-)
Jen--Being able to organize things is a great trait (I definitely could use some work with that :-)!
By the way, I just noticed I said "sustainable" instead of "attainable"--don't know what I was thinking!
Post a Comment